My bad experience on hellotalk

 I can't understand why people here want to have "Intercambio de Idiomas" if they only want to speak their target language and they do it in such a cynical way that it really bothers me ;( . My experience was horrible and uncomfortable , because this person when I started to speak in English made like he didn't understand and started to speak again only in Spanish, every time I tried to answer him in English he interrupted me. I can't believe there are people with so much ego and little empathy.

Clarification: I like to speak in my native language but when I use the "language exchange" function it is obvious that I want an exchange experience, right?



15 nov 2022

Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

¿Que significa se joven? Miguel Angel Cornejo

Nuestra identidad

Deficiente sistema educativo boliviano.