I just deleted my Instagram account.

This account was to share some poems with some paintings. Like looking for a painting for each poem, and another goal was to upload photos meaningful to me as I was looking to save my memories in one place on the internet. However, the problem lies in that I don't feel I belong on Instagram it is definitely not an app for me and today I am going to upload all the posts from that account on my blog, here .

Since we started talking about Instagram I'm going to share my opinion about this app:

Many of my colleagues use instagram a lot sometimes I feel weird when they ask me. 

Why are you not active on instagram?

It's a feeling of exclusion 

My history on instagram :

I started using it when I was 15 years old and from time to time I would upload nice pictures of my life, but when I was 20 years old instagram became my enemy because of the pandemic I had become addicted and as a result I came to delete my account with a strong urge because every time I went on instagram I felt like in a dark room with low self esteem.

So in 2021 I created a new account for my science communication project and fortunately I learned how to manage my time on this kind of social networks.

 I could say that now I am on the right track managing my time on social networks.

Social networks are sometimes like spells and curses, but sometimes it is necessary to come out to reality.

My posts from my deleted account:"Ardiario abierto"
Published in 2021....

Yo no sé de pájaros,
no conozco la historia del fuego.
Pero creo que mi soledad debería tener alas.

POSTS







My last post 
Pienso en la "Eli " de hace más de siete años me pregunto si sentirá satisfecha con la que soy ahora .No creo era una niña bastante exigente .¿Comó le digo que en los proximos años se va a desencontrar? Comó le digo que su salud va a estar en decadencia ,que ya no está el hermano que le decía "buena" en cada partido de básquet cuando metía un aro . Que no estudió periodismo en La Paz . Siento que sus ojos se debilitarían y por más que tenga un nudo en la garganta seguiría preguntando. 
La tierna niña de estas fotos y yo distanciamos como dos extremos que no se tocan . 
Cómo evoluciones pasadas que olvidamos y sólo hace que perdure la ingenuidad . 
Hoy me reconcilio contigo y prometo entregarte un futuro maravilloso a pesar de nuestras diferencias 
a pesar de los percances 
a pesar de las edades







Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

¿Que significa se joven? Miguel Angel Cornejo

Nuestra identidad

Deficiente sistema educativo boliviano.