Life as told by the World Cups

 How fast time goes by! 

A writer said "I think my life is being told by the world cups" and I was thinking about it...

My first world cup I remember was in 2010 when I was 10 years old and that year was marked by the song "Danzakuduro" haha and my childhood with my cousins, my family and watching every match with my brother, dancing "Waka Waka" at school haha and practicing a new musical instrument. Wonderful memories! 🥺 Then in 2014 oww that was very euphoric when I was a teenager and discovered new things in life, that year I realized that I love literature and writing . And after listening to Miley Cyrus and Adele songs I said : I would like to learn English hahaha and I was obsessed with electronic music . That year I also had an accident that gave me a different point of view of life ^^. That was my last world cup in high school.

And in 2018 I became an adult and legal person 😂 Unfortunately in 2018 I didn't enjoy in the world cup because I simply didn't know who I was that year but I was alone because I moved to another city but between 2018 to 2022 a lot of things happened in my life that until now I can't believe it. I started writing a lot of poetry all of a sudden because I was feeling very sad. First I changed my major, don't take care my health , I started to feel a horrible feeling "anxiety", the pandemic, I lost my only brother. ufff a lot of things! In my mind I just said "God enlighten me or eliminate me" but, also great things and learning experiences happened. Finally this year that still happened great things for example some poems have been published in a physical book and I think this book is the result of these last years and just seeing the smile of the ones I love the most makes me feel complete. 

And this world cup feels great! I feel grateful to life for the happy, sad and difficult moments because I realized how much I have grown, changed and improved. I just want to live with less pressures , feeling every emotion to 100% giving the best of me to others.

So yes I think my life is counted by World cups too 🙂 .

P.S. : I'm seriously thinking about opening my blog in English hahaha.

Actualization 

Already my blog in English is open and I am sure is best for practicing my writing

After watching all the matches word cup I was wondering Why am I not attended the world cup in Brazil? Brasil is so close to my country I think it was because I was 14 years old. Now I want to go to Mexico in the next version of 2026. That's my wish and I will work hard for that. I don't mind how but I need to go ....

Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

¿Que significa se joven? Miguel Angel Cornejo

Nuestra identidad

Deficiente sistema educativo boliviano.